Asim Farooki is Antisemite

I can't believe I have to make a separate topic for every group or minority Asim Farooki hates. 

I recently saw Asim yelling at a Jewish couple. They had Israel accents, obviously not from round here. Asim Farooki screamed that they need to learn English when coming to America. He told them to got back to Isreal and apologize for attacking his "brothers"

I assume we know what he meant by brothers. 

Asim Farooki in my opinion is not fit to be a photographer or even to be in this country. Yelling at a jewish people just because they don't speak English is behavior not fit for this current time period. 

These are photos of Asim Farooki, who claims to be a photographer. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asim Farooki is a Racist

Asim Farooki is a Pervert

Asim Farooki Hates Hispanics